fjallraven rain jacket Fjällräven Men´s clothing Jackets waterproof , Fjällräven Jacket No. 68 Jackets waterproof Orange Men´s clothing,fjallraven mall of america,Big discount on sale fjallraven barents pro,Outlet
Durable outdoor jacket with well thought-out functions for demanding treks all four seasons of the year. The hood can be adjusted for a perfect fit around the head, and a visor construction means that you can fold the visor back from two angles, depending on whether you want maximum wind protection or more peripheral visibility. When not being worn, the hood forms a high collar that keeps your neck warm.
Plenty of storage for a map, GPS, two-way radio and other necessities in the two diagonal breast pockets with flaps, two large bellow pockets at the hem and two pockets in the back. There are also two inner pockets, of which one is zippered. Extra fabric at the armpits and bellow pleat at the back provide excellent mobility. Buttoned sleeve cuffs.
The jacket is made from wind and water resistant G-1000 Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton with extra strong G-1000 HeavyDuty at the shoulders, sleeves and pockets. The fabric and details were chosen to minimise their impact on the environment - for example most of the leather details are made from leftover pieces of leather - and to make it easy to replace exposed sections after years of use.
- Weight (FJR): 1083 g
- Consumer Material: Cotton, G-1000, Polyester
- Outer material: G-1000
- Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, G-1000
- HeavyDuty: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- G-1000: One of the world’s best outdoor fabrics: G-1000 is Fjällräven’s own hardwearing and versatile fabric, a well-proven outdoor classic that will prepare you for all types of adventures, in all climates all year round – from the tropics to the polar regions. The densely woven fabric (65% polyester and 35% cotton of the highest quality) is treated with Greenland Wax. This combination makes G-1000 one of the world’s best outdoor fabrics with a number of strong properties:
- Hardwearing G-1000 is very resistant to wear, and this in combination with its low weight makes it an excellent choice for both travelling and outdoor life.
- Water resistant Greenland Wax makes G-1000 garments very resistant to rain and moisture. This means that you can wear them during brief rain showers. If the fabric gets wet, it will dry fast.
- Windproof The dense weave makes G-1000 almost totally windproof. Once impregnated with Greenland Wax it offers complete protection against biting winds.
- Breathability One of G-1000’s most impressive qualities is its excellent ventilation – it efficiently releases moisture from the body, which is particularly practical when partaking in strenuous activities.
- UV protection The fabric provides almost 100% protection against the sun’s ultraviolet rays (UVA and UVB) and therefore greatly reduces the risk of sunburn.
- Mosquito safe The tight weave keeps mosquitoes and other flying insects away from your skin – practical both in the mountains and the forest, or when travelling in hot climates.
Are you interested in Fjällräven Jacket No. 68 Do not wait any longer, buy this product at the best price and always with the security that we offer at Colorful And Fashion-Forward UK
. Here you can find all the information about Fjällräven Jacket No. 68. Fjällräven is one of the best outdoor brand that is designing exclusive Men´s clothing items that are tailored to our customers needs.
Fjällräven - Men´s clothing - Jackets waterproof,Color: orange
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.